Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Paypal Strikes Again

I woke up this morning to a wonderful email from paypal.
In my valliant attempt to reward you for your kindness with gifts, paypal has decided that I might be in violation of their acceptable use policy. So that settles it. I won't be sharing my money with them.

To my friend in risk management at paypal: Thanks, buddy. Obviously my unacceptable behavior hadn't worked yet anyway and you guys wouldn't have been involved with the potential future events anyway. Consider yourself un-associated. Thanks for making this way harder than it already is.




2 comments:

  1. Jesus....I had no clue they could be such pricks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Basically what they said is because I mentioned events with raffles and poster contests that I'm violating their AUP. I wrote them a nice email back telling them that I hadn't thought to charge for entry into the poster contest and I thanked them for that brilliant idea.

    Hopefully by the beginning of next week I'll have found a reasonable alternative.

    ReplyDelete