Sunday, May 27, 2012

Suck It, Paypal..

Ok, hectic weekend over and done with. Time to relax for a couple days and do it all over again.

So if you'll all look to the right, I've got a new widget over there from a place much better than paypal.
I know it'll be a pain to sign up with them (maybe it won't be, I know how reluctant I am to take the 12 seconds to create a new account) but I promise it'll be worth it.
I set the "end date" of the campaign to my birthday of next year (10/01/2013) so this thing will count down the days to my birthday and also show everyone how much money I've raised so far. I thought it was pretty sweet.

EDIT: In messing with the donation widget, for some reason it's default is $50, which is cool and all, but totally not necessary. To donate any amount, make sure you type it in the box before you hit the button.

Other good news: You don't even need to create an account, so that's one less worry for me.

The original rules still apply; donations of $10 or more will receive, in the mail, an 8x10 photograph of me, and I'll write you a handwritten letter to go along with it. So make sure, if you donate, to shoot me an email with your mailing address.

Speaking of sending me mailing addresses, all subscribers send me mailing addresses and prepare for awesome in your mailbox.

No comments:

Post a Comment